Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1st Birthday Photoshoot

Sorry these photos are backwards... I'm not about to wait to upload them all again :)If it bothers you, go to the end of the post & scroll up :)
These are all the work of Lindsay Ernst Photography. This is one of my favorites. She had me lay him down. Good thing she has a quick shutter finger because this only lasted for a 2 seconds... literally!
The end.
I think he likes it.
Lesson learned: avoid blue frosting!
Always willing to share.
I remember how good this is!!
The day he was sick & not having it. Glad I had a re-do so I could close cupboards & countertops, too ;)
Isn't he just soooo cute?!
Another favorite.
Not sure how I got such an adorable, fun, laid-back kid... but I am thankful & love him to pieces!! Happy 1st Birthday, Little Man!!

No comments: