Thursday, June 17, 2010

Adam's Progress

Adam & Laura Molzer came to visit us on March 16th. TJ was just shy of 1 month. The head control wasn't there, smiles were reserved for gas relief, and he was still trying to figure out life outside of the womb. That meant that TJ was a good challenge for Adam. Right about this time, I think Adam said, "ok, what do I do, WHAT DO I DO?"


Fast forward 3 months later & Adam is a pro. Nevermind the stiff arm...

How long do you suppose he could hold my 15lb child like this?! :)

Not long at all...!! :) Hey... get your hands on the wheel!!

And I couldn't post without showing off our proud dads...


Thanks for inviting us out to the lake. TJ had several firsts: beach time, boat ride, and driving a boat! :) Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it...and got a good laugh out of it too! Thanks for coming to the party...it was fun to see you!