So cute, Jen! Is he really 16lbs? I think Ben's big wt gain has been due to all of his extra nighttime feedings. Lucky me! Hope you guys are doing well!
Yes... almost 16lbs! Somewhere in 15 range, at least. We'll know for sure on the 23rd. TJ really likes nighttime feedings. The last few days, he's been getting up q2-3 hours.. and the only thing that will settle him is nursing. Usually just 1 side, but I have done both to see if he'll sleep longer.
2 comments:
So cute, Jen! Is he really 16lbs? I think Ben's big wt gain has been due to all of his extra nighttime feedings. Lucky me! Hope you guys are doing well!
Yes... almost 16lbs! Somewhere in 15 range, at least. We'll know for sure on the 23rd. TJ really likes nighttime feedings. The last few days, he's been getting up q2-3 hours.. and the only thing that will settle him is nursing. Usually just 1 side, but I have done both to see if he'll sleep longer.
Post a Comment