Thursday, February 11, 2010

Maternity Photos


I have been a fan of our friend Lindsay Ernst's photography work for quite some time. She started her own business a couple of years ago and I have always enjoyed viewing her work. I think she is very talented & therefore, I recommend her to pretty much anyone who asks or talks about needing pictures taken! I've FINALLY had an excuse to hire her for my own personal gain... and I couldn't be happier with how our maternity photos turned out. We had a great time with her, she had some fun & creative ideas... and, well... I'm okay with my belly hanging out :) Did I mention she made adorable cupcakes for our session & then left them for me to eat! A pregnant woman's dream!! :)
Enjoy!

















You can see more of Lindsay's work at lindsayernstphotography.blogspot.com!

2 comments:

Lindsay Ernst said...

AWWWWWWWWW you are soo sweet! Seriously made me tear up! I am sooo glad you love them and you really do look amazing, even though right now you want it all to be over! I can't thank you enough for being such a cheerleader for me, it really means the world! I am so glad you are enjoying them, very soon, you won't have a belly anymore :-) Hope to see you Sunday!

kate! said...

you are SO beautiful! I'm so excited for you to be a mamma. you're going to be such wonderful and loving parents!

keep us posted please! can't wait to meet the little one!

muah! love and kisses!