Thursday, February 11, 2010

37 Weeks, 6 Days

We had our 2nd weekly visit to Dr. Simmons today. Last week, I was 0cm dilated, 50% effaced, and at a -2 station. I thought this was a good thing... unfortunately, I was mistaken, and -2 station means the baby is still afloat. Today, we are 0cm dilated, 75% effaced and still at a -2 station. I've been on the elliptical for at least 30min/day & sitting on the yoga ball while watching television. Disappointing that my interventions aren't having much effect. :P So! This weekend begins more interventions... pedicures & spicy food (in addition for the aforementioned interventions)! If Springroll continues to be stubborn, we will be induced on the 23rd.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ernst said...

:-( We're still praying hard for his early arrival...he sure is being stubborn, it must be cozy in there!

thewalshfam said...

When I was induced with Owen at 39 and a half weeks, I had been 2.5 cm for weeks. The day before I went into labor with Ben, I was only 1 cm... You just never know... Hang in there! We're thinking of you!