So apparently, I have a lot of "bad requests" when I try to upload photos. Maybe that means, I need to post more posts rather than trying to squeeze it all in one post? Hmm..
Anyway... on to what is important. Apparentely, TJ did not get his dad's shopping stamina. I knew that I couldn't keep up with him... looks like TJ and I will be hanging out in the food court while dad shops from now on :)
My little man discovered how to roll over on his 4 month birthday. Right after we got home from the Doctor's office & we had to tell her that he wasn't rolling over. It was probably accidental because he would never take his arm out from underneath him. And, after a few "mishaps" (successful times rolling over) he has discovered that it is too scary & has stopped!!
TJ's first 4th of July. The kids next door had quite the show. And just the right size for TJ. I did have him in 4th of July pj's but... TJ had his own explosion and it didn't have to do with fireworks. :)
SO BIG! Obviously we're a little behind as he is already 5 months!!
I just love him to pieces. ;)

1 comment:
He is just too cute! I loved seeing him the other day. Very happy baby...and he likes to flirt with the ladies!
Post a Comment