I continue to have issues uploading my pictures so I guess I'm going to have to be a little more selective :). We have really enjoyed that past 3 months as parents. It's hard to believe that it's been 12 weeks, 6 days. Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Here are a few pictures to catch you up to speed...
I definitely enjoy my baths better now that I am in the big boy tub. There is something about being in the water rather than just having a wash cloth over your body that brings a smile to your face. Mom agrees.

For my 12 week birthday, daddy cut a piece of cake from my baptism & put a candle in it. I think he's a pretty neat guy. Who else would let their 12 week old have their cake & eat it, too?
Uncle Tin took me & mom to my first baseball game. It was the Creighton vs Nebraska game. We left after the 3rd inning. Creighton got a spank'n.

I've learned how useful these things called "hands" are, too.
I LOVE my Bumbo. The world is much more interesting from this view. Thanks, Melanie for my giraffe. It's the perfect height!
Mom's good friend Rachel & Dusan had a baby. Her name is Anya. She's beautiful. I wore this shirt over to see her, but she slept the entire time. I hear that there are a lot of guys in the running.. this shirt says it all.. I'm confident I'll win her affections.
I've become 2 months old...
And now 3 months old!!
My first night in my crib at 6 weeks.
Taken tonight at 3 months.
This is life so far. I know you're jealous.

No comments:
Post a Comment