Monday, April 12, 2010

The past 7 weeks...!


My first Creighton BBall game. Day 4 of life. CU v Bradley. CU Won.

Meeting the Jorgensons!


Hanging out with grandma...





Playing with daddy... like father, like son!



My 1st babysitters... grandma & grandpa Tran!


Our 2week checkup.. a whole 8lbs 1.5ozs!


Auntie Nicole visiting from Denver (also with Melissa Swanson, but I don;t have a picture with her :(



Nicole, aka the baby whisperer...


A visit from Dr Sara Laule, our personal pediatrician from Chicago!



Getting ready for a walk to go visit Uncle Tin!


Too big for the "newborn" strap setting...gotta move it up to the next hole!



My scrubs fit much better than they did in the hospital!


Hanging out in the wrap with mommy... if only she could get me out of it!


Smiling!!


First night in my big boy crib... mom was sad.


Tummy time... look how strong I am!



Keep checking back for new posts! I've been changing & growing fast!!

1 comment:

Ama said...

Jen: TJ is such a handsome little man. I can't wait for more updates. All the best. Ama