The latest and greatest... 30 weeks!! At our last appointment, we learned that I'm measuring a little big (despite my wonderful friends telling me that I look small for 30 weeks.. which I REALLY appreciate :)). Little did I know that maternal birth weight often correlates to baby's weight... Did I mention I was a 9lb 11oz baby. Ouch! We'll get another ultrasound at my next appointment and get an estimate on this little person's weight.
29 Weeks
Have you ever seen a Vietnamese Santa? Well, you're in for a treat! Thuc dresses up as Santa every year to distribute cards at work. I had the opporunity to go with him this year between our OB appointments. I have not laughed so hard in a very long time. A little boy saw him in the periop area at the hospital and told his mom "I saw Santa Clause". Fortunately, a coworker had a teddy bear & so he went and visited the little kid - giving him the bear & asking him what he wanted for Christmas. Fortunately, his beard stayed on (we were a little nervous about this) & so I think the little kids now thinks Santa Clause is Asian. :)
I went out one day and was amazed at how many birds decided our roof was a warm place to rest... they're welcome to stay for the day... and then I hope they leave.
This is after our first big snow storm of the season. Only the reindeers head sticks out of the snow... that's a lot of snow!! Rumor is we're supposed to get another 12ish inches around Christmas. I like a white christmas... but who needs 12 inches when you can have 1??We hope all our wonderful friends have a warm, relaxing, and blessed Christmas! Here's to a new year!!

2 comments:
Lookin' good, Jen! 9 lbs 11oz! Yikes!
You are adorable!
Post a Comment