Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Washington, DC

One of Thuc's good friends from residency got married in Washtington DC on the 7th. We decided to visit his family and do some sightseeing as well. This a a picture with Thuc's 96 year old Grandma Mai. She only speaks Vietnamese and is the cutest/sweetest woman.


These are the bones of a 24 week old fetus... and my belly... which also holds a 24 week old fetus :)

The hope diamond!

The capitol... think they're talking about healthcare reform in there??
This is a video of Thuc with his Grandma. He had just got done loading the car with our luggage and so his hands are cold. I think she's trying to warm them up! I smile whenver I watch it.

2 comments:

Jenny-Two-Tries said...

A. That's a kind of weird picture of the bones and your belly. However, because I'm in healthcare (like you) I think it's cool.

B. Hope diamond! Holy crap! That would look awesome around my neck!

C. That is the smallest, cutest woman ever!

Lindsay Ernst said...

I love his grandma...she is awesome!