Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Year Highschool Reunion




We started the day off (for those of you not from Omaha, the high was supposed to be 100!) by boating with our friends Jaime & Marissa (and their kiddos Ashley & Zach) at Lake Manawa. It was a great way to stay cool in th heat! This was Thuc's first experience tubing.. next time he'll know to wear tighter fighting shorts.. Each time I looked back, I saw a little more cheek. Some boater may have gotten a good show :).
We finished the night off at my 10 year high school reunion! (Nevermind that Thuc's 10 year Med School Reunion is next month :)). We had a night out at the Old Matress Factory on Saturday night & it was fun to see some people... and watch others! How time flies when you're having fun!


2 comments:

thewalshfam said...

Should you be tubing???

Jenny-Two-Tries said...

I'm so glad that Thuc didn't drown!